Have you ever paused for a second and wondered how modern technology has affected your life? The modern technology has made life easier. But will your life be always this easy? What happens when there is an economic crisis or environmental catastrophe?
Of course, no one wants or expects it to happen. But you need to be prepared so you can take care of yourself and your loved ones. Now there is a resource- The Lost Ways– to help get you up to speed with proven survival techniques of our ancestors.
In essence, The Lost Ways is basically going back in time when people lived before technology progressed and evolved. These ancestors were experts in using different techniques and methods. This helped them to survive in some of the most demanding and hazardous circumstances.
The Lost Ways is a guide teaching the significance and importance of these lost techniques which can be useful in overcoming dangerous and destructive catastrophic natural events such as nuclear attacks, massive tsunamis and so on.
The Lost Ways is work of Claude Davis, a survival expert with over 30 years of experience. He also seems to be the man behind the very popular survival website, AskAPrepper.com.
The book contains practical information. Each chapter addresses a different specific survival need that is critical in taking care of yourself and your family during a natural or man-made crisis.
Here are some highlights:
- Water: Learn how to safely and effectively collect and preserve water to keep yourself prepared in the event of a drought or any other environmental crisis.
- Food: Learn how to prepare nutritionally dense super foods that can last for years without refrigeration.
- Cooking: Learn to build traditional smokehouses and how to smoke fish and other meats.
- Hunting: Learn how to make animal traps and hunt your prey, year round.
- Housing: Learn how our ancestors built large, sturdy underground houses to keep your family safe.
- Medicine: Learn how to use medicinal herbs to make pastes that can heal wounds and get rid of nasty infections. Learn about natural painkillers.
As useful information The Lost Ways provides, it will require you to spend time to learn and master the survival techniques. Your commitment is necessary to benefit from this guide.
The Lost Ways is one of the most comprehensive, informative survival guides to learn to become more self-sufficient in the event of disasters. Over the years world has become unpredictable place thus preparation is crucial to you and your family’s survival.