Tag Archives: social networking

Earn By Social Networking On Tsu

tsu002

Social networking has become a part of life in today’s digital world.  Facebook has been the instrumental force in the social networking circle.  It has over 2 billion users who create social content.  The content is creation of the users.  It is shared within the user’s content.  The users own it.  Overall Facebook has very interesting content which are being shared day after day. Did you wonder who really benefits from it?  Facebook, of course.

Tsu has emerged on the horizon on October 14, 2014 with a cash injection of $7 million from Sancus Capital Private and other investors.  The company was founded in 2013 by tech entrepreneurs Sebastian Sobczak, Drew Ginsburg, Thibault Boullenger, and Jonathan Lewin.

Join Tsu Now. It is FREE.

What differentiates Tsu, you ask.

It is aiming to reward its users. It displays ads and promises to pay its users for contributing and sharing original content.  The more interesting content users create which gets shared, the more money users make.  During its inception stages, Tsu will experience relatively clean interface, small set of users, and limited spam.

Impressively Tsu has unique ways to share its revenues with users.  Tsu keeps 10 percent of the revenue it earns from its ads. It gives the other 90 percent to its content creators and the people that share posts.  Tsu rewards influencers who publish content and who have lots of friends.

So Tsu is not only social network but it has developed a social monetization platform for content.  Though Tsu is all about content, it has incorporated network marketing concept in building of its network.  Any user can invite people to join the network. The enrolled users will be part of the user’s network. Tsu’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their user’s network.

Tsu wants its users to be able to monetize all of their content through sharing. According to Tsu founder Sebastian Sobczak says: “Why should anyone commercially benefit from someone else’s image, likeness and work giving no financial return to the owner?”

Join Tsu Now. It is FREE.

Of course, Tsu is not likely to benefit every user.  However, some users and influencers are likely to make a lot of money.

Surely, for those who take the time to produce well-crafted, original content, Tsu is the best platform they have been looking for.

Special Links

No More Cellulite- Natural Treatment

Checkout FREEBIES To Enhance Lifestyle

FREE Samples and Chance To Win $50,000

Make money with TSU Social Network. FREE To Join.